Usui Holy Fire Reiki Level One
Thank you for your interest in Holy Fire Reiki Level One. This is an 8-hour class. No prior experience or attunements are necessary.*
In class, you will learn the history of Reiki, participate in several healing meditations, learn several treatment styles to use on yourself and others, and have time to practice in class under supervision. There is plenty of time for questions and answers. A Reiki manual will be provided and is yours to keep.
Please bring a journal to class and wear comfortable clothing. Water and tea will be provided, and you are welcome to bring snacks and/or lunch. A one-hour lunch break will be given and there are plenty of food options within walking distance.
- Oceans of Holy Love Meditation
- Reiki Talk
- What is Rei-ki?
- The different levels of Reiki
- How the attunement process works
- What can Reiki be used for?
- History: Lineage of Reiki Masters and techniques
- Reiki Ideals explained
- Reiki I attunement
- Reiki practice for students, how to scan energy, and how to treat imbalances
- Treatment methods explained
- Practical advice for a Reiki practice; client release forms and charging money
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- How to use Reiki to treat yourself and scan your energy
* For prices please inquire with the teacher.